Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Alive and Well

I wrote out a blog post on my laptop, but right now I'm not on my laptop cause I'm at an Internet cafe that has computers but not wireless right now and doesn't serve coffee. So later I'll have another blog post that's a lot longer. For now I'll just say that this is our fourth day in Rwanda out of 51. It's been packed. I love my teammates.

We ran Sunday school yesterday. It was awesome.

Rwanda has the highest population density on continental Africa. And we're in Kigali, the capital and largest city. It's definitely a third-world country.

We get Internet access once a week. For Christmas, I want to get online next time and see lots of social networking activity- emails, Facebook notifications and messages, and blog comments. Even reading other people's blogs is awesome. Pretty please. Thank you. I miss you guys a lot.

I'm going to go try to get online with my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment