Friday, October 1, 2010

I am alive and well.

In the last two days, I have had conversations in Norwegian, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.

The leader noticed that I hadn't forgotten a single name during any of the introductory stuff and so at the first gathering he announced to the school that I knew every person's name. If anyone is creeped out by that, I wouldn't want to be friends with them anyway.

Walmart is only a 30 minute walk away.

My work duty will be construction. I'm in the special skills category because of my house building trips to Mexico and a few weeks of volunteering at Habitat for Humanity.

I suppose I could go through a play-by-play of my day, but that would result in an extremely long blog post and would require a bored, desperate personality that I don't have. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment