Saturday, October 23, 2010

My time here is so hard to condense...

For my small group meeting on Thursday, we went cliff jumping at a place called the End of the World. For real. I’m still alive though. No picture this time.

Dodge ball tournament tonight. It was fun. Even though my team was pretty awful. Dodge ball is such a great sport. It really tests your reflexes. I love it.

McDonald’s Run Tonight. I had two McChickens, a large fries, and a hot fudge sundae. Such a great meal.

The speakers this last week were Trent and Trey Sheppard. They were all over the place in what they talked about. They were just filled with stories. The stories mostly centered on influencing the world and the humanity of Jesus. Everything was being translated in Korean too. Hence the joke, “I think our speaker is really good, but that Korean guy keeps interrupting him!”

Our speaker next week is speaking to both us and the Justice DTS.

I’m learning Kinyarwanda. It’s really cool and crazy. They have 10 different classes of nouns.

I'm leaving to go camping in two hours with the guys.

1 comment:

  1. what would I do without your computer help - I would still be in the dark ages. I am happy you will be learning a new language. I love you.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete