Saturday, October 9, 2010

It`s Friday! But Sunday`s coming!

It`s weird to think that it`s only been a week cause it feels like we`re all age-old friends. Maybe it`s sharing our life stories, or maybe it`s doing everything together 24 hours a day, but our team unity is top notch.

Also, in the last two days, I`ve had maybe five people tell me I`m the funniest person they`ve ever met.

On the work duty side of things, I`ve installed two door knobs and installed two sheets of ply wood onto wall frames in the last two days.

After working for a full day`s work for so many years, the 2-hour work duty we have here is really nice. It`s like nothing.

It`s amazing how well I sleep here. I think I`m averaging between 7 and 8 hours. I fall asleep so quickly. Maybe it`s because of how much energy I`m spending all day, or that we have such a regular schedule, or how nice life is these days, or that my consciously chosen, deliberate, pre-meditated sins are pretty much down to zero.

We are volunteering as security guards for the Iron Man World Championship tomorrow from 18:00 to 24:00 (21:00 to 03:00 for you).

No comments:

Post a Comment